ORICO AC325-1S Aluminum 3.5-inch to 2.5-inch Hard Drive
- Allow to easily mount a 2.5-inch IDE or SATA SSD or HDD to an available 3.5" drive bay,
- With open exposed deisn and thickness up to 2mm enable an excellent heat dissipation
- Screws and Rubber Washers included provide perfect shock absorption, offering maximum protection for the hard drives
- Full Aluminum with Unparalleled Shape and Anodized Surface, ideal for desktop
- Support both IDE and SATA interface
Details: Smart Interactive
ORICO AC325-1S 3.5-Inch to SSD /2.5-Inch HDD Bay Drives Converter make the most use of the unused 3.5" drive bay, allowing you to install a 2.5-inch SSD or HDD to an available 3.5" drive bay, compatible with SATA and IDE interface. Designed with All aluminum material and 2mm in thickness, provide Excellent Heat Dispersion & protection, pliable , tough and light. Comes with extra mounting screws and rubber washers enhance its perfect shock absorption, you don't need to worry about any unexpected damage.
If there is an available 3.5" drive bay on your desktop but you still have no idea about it, well, ORICO Full Aluminum 3.5" Mounting Kit with anodizing surface & comprehensive design can upgrade your SSD just by one step, it's truly an ideal choice for you.
- Support 2.5-inch HDD or Solid State Drives, one step upgrade your SSD, Convert 3.5 " Bay to 2.5" Bay
- Compatible with IDE and SATA interface
- Perfectly support both ordinary chassis and screwless chassis
What's in the Box
1 x ORICO AC325-1S Mounting Kit for 3.5" HDD/SSD
8 x Mounting Screws(Four Screws for HDD/SDD and Four Screws for Kit)
4 x Rubber Washer
Cybersalt is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to shop.cybersalt.com.